Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SAMPLES












I can FINALLY say that we have gotten our
samples shirts and PLACED AN ORDER!

HALLELUJAH!

All shirts will be $25 each plus
shipping.


A Child's Soul Color's listed below.
We have them in Youth and Adult Sizes
(Design is on the front of the t-shirt)

Heliconia (beautiful pink)
Red
Sapphire
Orange


International Adoption Shirt
Only in Adult Sizes
Design is on the front
Son/Daughter
(there is an spelling error on the sample
shirt but has been corrected)

The writing on this shirt will be in white
and the letters will be larger.


Yes , they/he/or she speak English Shirt
Design is on the front
Only Adult Sizes


I get so many questions in our small town
about our boys and if they can speak English.
I have gotten lots of laughs from this shirt
but I love it. If you would like one, we can
customize it with he or she.

Colors and sizes vary on all. You may leave
a comment here or email me @


1 comment:

  1. TOOOOO CUTE. I hadn't been here in a while. So glad I came over. I want the one Eli helped with ;) And then EVENTUALLY I want the priceless one & the speaking English one (don't want to jinx anything - hahaha)

    ReplyDelete